Samstag, 5. März 2016

Twinchie and IAST

Hello together,

this week we had a magical theme for the twinchie challenge at Two by Two by Tuesday - "Unicorn"!
I drew two unicorns that put their horns together and unfold the magic between them. To highlight this magic moment I used a blacklight gelly roll and make another photo using the blacklight.

original twinchie

twinchie under blacklight

For It's a String Thing #134 we should use string 131 and the three youngest published patterns on http://tanglepatterns.com/: Sati, Tamisolo and Fission.
I'm not really satisfied with the result this week because my concentration was disturbed by my daughter who had problems to fall asleep at this evening. Nevertheless here is my tile:



Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments. 

Greetings 

TINA 

4 Kommentare:

  1. That is such a cool method. Love the black light! Thank you so much for participating in the 2 x 2!, Tina! Hope you try another, soon! I like the spirals in the iAST. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. I'm waiting for your next challenge.

      Löschen