Freitag, 10. Juni 2016

Zentangle tiles

Hello together,

Because I had to finish some crocheting projects I had had a short break from Zentangle the last few weeks.
Now I'm back and here are my new tiles I created during the past three days.

First of all I wanted to draw the tiles for Annette's Tangle-Mosaic-Project #3. The deadline is June 10th and I didn't want to miss that.



On the second tile I wanted to use Mooka, but it was not as good as I wanted. So I spontaniously took a new tile just for fun and practice Mooka a little bit.


The next tile was for It's a String Thing #148. It's my favorite Zentangle challenge and this week I wanted to participate again. This week there was no string given by Adele but we should use Fengle as our string, create a monotangle or do whatever we wanted to do with it. I decided to use it as the string and added some other tangles: Tropicana, Tipple, Shattuck, Crescent Moon, Hollibaugh and Printemps.



Last but not least I tried a new challenge - Joey's weekly tangle challenge #116. I know Joey's blog and read it for a long time but this week it is the first time I join her challenge. Joey gave us the first of ten circular strings and the tangle Flux for the challenge. I also used Cruffle and this is what I made with it.


Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments.

Greetings

TINA

9 Kommentare:

  1. WOW! Your work is so beautiful! My favorite are the two tiles for the mosaic project.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank, Anja. Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt.

      Löschen
  2. Wie schön, wieder deine wunderbaren Tangles zu sehen!
    Die Mosaik-Tile sind einfach großartig. Aber auch dein Fengle-Zendala gefällt mir sehr gut ... es erinnert mich an einen Seestern.
    Herzlichen Dank, dass du wieder beim Tangle-Mosaik mitgemacht hast.
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, Annette. Es war mir ein großes Bedürfnis wieder dabei zu sein und es macht ja auch immer wieder richtig Spaß.

      Löschen
  3. Great start at Joey´s. Beautiful tile!

    AntwortenLöschen