Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Joey's challenge and a Zensquicentennial

Hello together,

this week Joey gave us the third circular string for her weekly tangle challenge #118 and the pattern Maryhill. There was an extra challenge not to use Maryhill in the centre circle.
I found another good option for this with Fracas. Furthermore I used Gneiss, Cruffle and Tipple.



Adele from It's a String Thing celebrates a special challenge this week - the 150th - the Zensquicentennial. On this occasion we should use four of Adele's own tangles: Xav, Iza, Teenos, Uncorced.
All of them were new to me but I like them especially Teenos.


Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments.

Greetings

TINA

10 Kommentare:

  1. Dein Tile für Joeys Challenge ist wunderbar geworden! Vor allem die "verbotene " Mitte hast du toll mit Maryhill verbunden. Ich bin noch nicht dazu gekommen, mal sehen ob noch was wird...
    Auch dein IAST tile gefällt mir sehr gut!
    Schönes Wochenende!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank, Simone. Ja, die "circular strings" haben mich sehr gereizt, deswegen versuch ich diese Challenges nicht zu verpassen. Und die 150. Challenge bei Adele durfte ich mir natürlich auch nicht entgehen lassen.
      Liebe Grüße Tina

      Löschen
  2. I think the first tile is spinning! I like it a lot! And also the curling page of the second is peeling back to reveal that great pattern.... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW! Beide tiles sind wunderschön geworden! Schönes Wochenende & LG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely tiles. Like the way you "rolled up" Xav

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I had a better look at your tile when Adele "published" it and I love the way you used the string by using Teenos for the five.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Susan that you shared your second look on my tile.
      Have a great day.

      Löschen