Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016

New tangle pattern "Flaura" + IAST

Hello together,

today I want to show you my new tangle pattern "Flaura". I didn't want to create a new pattern. It just came to me.
I spend the weekend with my family in Görlitz to help my sister with her move in the new apartment.
After a long day I sat on the floor of this new apartment (my sister hasn't got chairs) and desired to tangle. But because I didn't have my tangle kit with me, I took a sheet of paper and a pencil from my children's painting materials and began to scribble. The result was this (there is also a drawing from my daughter :-))


I realized that this flower could be a new tangle pattern. I found a name very fast (flower+aura=Flaura) and when I came home again this afternoon I directly drew the step-by-step instruction for it and some variations, too.


Hope you had fun with "Flaura"!

I also want to show you my tile for It's a String Thing #132. All the patterns Dillo, Tattle and Tribine were new to me. I absolutely wanted to try Dillo and I love Tattle because it's a pi-based pattern and I'm a great fan of pi. 



Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments.

Greetings

TINA

7 Kommentare:

  1. A very pretty pattern, Tina. I especially like the photograph of your sketches with your daughter's work!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Adele. Maybe you saw, that I also tried your granddaughter's pattern on this sheet of paper.

      Löschen
  2. Liebe Tina,
    ich habe erst jetzt dein neues Muster hier entdeckt. Es gefällt mir sehr gut, ich werde Flaura definitiv bald ausprobieren!
    Es gibt immer wieder swo viel NEues, wie soll man das nur alles schaffen???

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Liebe Simone, es würde mich sehr freuen, wenn ich eine Kachel von dir mit meinem Muster sehen würde. Noch schöner fände ich es, wenn wir unsere Muster gemeinsam ausprobieren könnten. :) Wir müssen uns unbedingt mal treffen, was meinst du?
      LG Tina

      Löschen
  3. Oh! How pretty! The other variations are also fun. I see other tangles that could be made from some of your scribbles ^_^ too. Thank you so much for your creativity.
    Tracy

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments, Tracy. Would love to see what you create with my tangles.

      Löschen