Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Tackle it Tuesday & IAST

Hello together,

 In this week's Tackle it Tuesday - Challenge Cheryl asked us to use the first letter of our last name for our choice of patterns.
I choose three patterns that were absolutely new to me with the letter "K" (for Kirchhübel): Keystone, Knyt and Kuke and the string 005 (all to find on http://tanglepatterns.com/).


At It's a String Thing #129 Adele gave us a challenge with string 169 and the patterns Caught, LG and LaBel. I used LG by Adele Bruno even on her IAST-challenge #101. It's a very varied pattern and I had a lot of fun with it. The other tangles were new to me but they are both beautyful. 



Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to your comments. 

Greetings

TINA

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you, Kate. I wish you a very nice day.

      Löschen
  2. Great choices for tackle it Tuesday, it sort of looks like the tree of life growing. Love all the hearts for Adele's challenge too.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot. The Tackle it Tuesday challenge is always a good opportunity to try new tangles.

      Löschen