Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Tackle it Tuesday & IAST

Hello together,

 In this week's Tackle it Tuesday - Challenge Cheryl asked us to use the first letter of our last name for our choice of patterns.
I choose three patterns that were absolutely new to me with the letter "K" (for Kirchhübel): Keystone, Knyt and Kuke and the string 005 (all to find on http://tanglepatterns.com/).


At It's a String Thing #129 Adele gave us a challenge with string 169 and the patterns Caught, LG and LaBel. I used LG by Adele Bruno even on her IAST-challenge #101. It's a very varied pattern and I had a lot of fun with it. The other tangles were new to me but they are both beautyful. 



Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to your comments. 

Greetings

TINA

4 Kommentare:

  1. Great choices for tackle it Tuesday, it sort of looks like the tree of life growing. Love all the hearts for Adele's challenge too.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot. The Tackle it Tuesday challenge is always a good opportunity to try new tangles.

      Löschen